Comprehending Verification and Validation
This three-day facilitated workshop helps students master verification and validation concepts. The workshop presents different testing strategies, test phases, and test plans, along with criteria for selecting appropriate tools and methods.
Lectures, discussion, and team exercises focus on identifying useful verification and validation methods.
Using the methods taught in the course, students create or adapt their own verification and validation processes, developing practical value-added templates and checklists that can be used to meet their needs. Course materials include fundamental checklists, templates, and examples.
- Business Analysts
- Process improvement practitioners
- Anyone involved in the verification and validation process
Successful completion of this course will enable participants to:
- understand fundamental verification and validation concepts and terminology
- understand verification and validation roles and skills
- master verification and validation processes, techniques, and tools
- obtain guidance for implementing verification and validation activities within an organization
- Verification and validation overview
- Standard testing strategies
- Test planning
- Managing the test effort
- Building test cases
- Testing and reporting
- Process assets
- Next steps
Included with this Workshop
Participants will receive a course notebook with the course slides, an exercise booklet, and example templates. Students who successfully complete the class will also receive an official certificate of completion.