SCAMPI Appraisal Team Training
This two day course trains Appraisal Team Members (ATMs) on the SCAMPI A Appraisal Method including appraisal preparation, data review and analysis, affirmations, practice characterizations, crafting findings, assigning appraisal ratings, and reporting the appraisal results.
The course is composed of lectures and class exercises with ample opportunity for participant questions and discussions. After attending the course, participants will be able to participate as an ATM, describe the SCAMPI method, perform a document review, participate in interviews, and generate appraisal findings.
This course fulfills a requirement for participating on a SCAMPI A appraisal.
- CMMI-ACQ, CMMI-DEV, or CMMI-SVC ATMs
- Anyone interested in learning about the SCAMPI method
This course enables participants to:
- Conduct a SCAMPI A appraisal
- Participate in a Readiness Review
- Perfrom a document review
- Conduct interviews
- Craft observations
- Identify exemplary strengths, weaknesses, gaps, and improvement opportunities
- Generate findings
- Determine a Capability or Maturity Level rating
- Team Building
- SCAMPI A Method Overview
- Appraisal Planning
- Reviewing Documents
- Conducting Interviews
- Characterizing Practices
- Generating and Presenting Preliminary findings
- Assigning Appraisal ratings
- Presenting Appraisal Results
Included with this Workshop
Participants will receive a notebook containing the course slides and exercises.