High Maturity Supplemental Training
This one-day workshop trains the Appraisal Team Members (ATMs) on the evidence and appraisal expectations for the High Maturity Process Areas OPP, QPM, OPM, and CAR. After attending the workshop, participants will be able to understand the expectations for achieving High Maturity and the necessary evidence that must be provided in an appraisal.
The course is composed of lecture with ample opportunity for participant questions and discussions. After attending the course, participants will be able to understand how to appraise a High Maturity organization and evaluate the appropriate evidence.
This course fulfills a requirement for participating on a High Maturity SCAMPI appraisal.
Before taking this course, students must successfully complete the SCAMPI Appraisal Team Training class.
- CMMI-ACQ, CMMI-DEV, or CMMI-SVC ATMs
- Anyone interested in learning about High Maturity expectations
This course enables participants to:
- Understand the expectations for a High Maturity appraisal
- Identify exemplary strengths, weaknesses, gaps, and improvement opportunities with respect to a High Maturity implementation
- Fundamentals of statistical thinking
- Maturity Level 4 and 5 scenarios
Included with this Workshop
Participants will receive a notebook containing the course slides and exercises.